Content, marketing & event production.
MARTAN is a fashion label based in Amsterdam that aims to save discarded high quality textiles from the luxury hotel industry and turn them into surprising outfits. We are currently looking for a full-time intern (40 hours per week) to join our team for 5-6 months. As an intern you will be an essential part to our small but fast growing company and you will be able to take on as much responsibility as you feel ready for. The internship can be designed to meet your learning goals. These are the tasks that we currently need help with:
CONTENT CREATION - Responsibility for creating images, videos and animations
- Coming up with concepts for shoots and graphic design projects
- Photographing, filming and graphically designing content for instagram / website / reels
- Editing and post production
Skills needed: photography, editing in Adobe.
MARKETING - Responsibility over all of our communication that goes out to customers
- Creating our marketing campaign calendar.
- Creating the story and copy around our campaigns.
- Social media management (scheduling posts)
- Sending out monthly e-mails
Skills needed: (preferably) Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator, copywriting (good at writing in English)
EVENT PRODUCTION - Responsible for organizing and producing events
- Scouting locations
- Organising all the logistics & helping out during the events
- May involve traveling to other cities / countries
- Various different tasks will come up as we are a small, collaborative and dynamic team.
What we are looking for someone who:
- Is highly motivated
- Has attention for detail
- Is energized & has a positive mindset
- Is passionate about fashion and sustainability
- Loves to write
- Loves to create content
- A native on social media
What we offer:
- A small but fast growing fun and motivated team
- Internship allowance and lunch is included.
- Freedom to define your tasks in the internship to meet your learning goals.
- An inspiring work environment on the Amsterdam canals (Prinsengracht)
Interested? Send your portfolio, CV and a motivation letter (or video) to firstname.lastname@example.org.